Better strategy to find the institute identifier
- The institute identifier is defined in the application preferences, reg_institute
- It has to match the value used in the invenio store.
A better strategy, would be:
- Store the record identifier associated to the institute in the INSPIREHEP data base
- Extract from it the identifier used in INSPIREHEP or CDS and use it in the harvesters.
More on decoding:
- the address of the record is http://inspirehep.net/record/902989
- The definition of the institute identifier is in the field
110t. The field
110uis the institute id used up to now while the field
110tis the future one.
- Create a regular expression
110u|110tand store it in the local variable
- The name of the preference can be
inspirehep_institute_id. It contains the record id, e.g
- Remove the preference
reg_institutewhich become a local variable. It should be constructed when the first harvester runs.
- A dedicated class,
Institutemight have to be created.
- Do not forget to modify the documentation