Create a wizard to configure harvesters
- Ease the configuration of harvesters for non expert.
- Wizard with 4 tabs. The wizard is launched by the action
harvesters > Add.
- TAB 1 → select the team and the project.
- TAB 2 → select the store (
- TAB 3 → select the collection by choosing the experiment and the automaton:
- The underlying processing should generate the search criteria which depends on the store.
- Could we extract the list of experiment from inspirehep?
- Could extract the list of collection (e.g LHCb Papers) from cds?
- Could we standardize the search criteria between the two stores?
- One can have an expert view in which the user enter the criteria by hand.
- TAB 4 → select the publication category. Possible values depends on the automaton