Harvest private collections
- Private collections are private notes for Atlas, LHCb, ....
- Add a flag to identify private collection in the harvester configuration.
- Request login and password when an harvester runs on private collection.
- Exclude the scan of private collection when running all harvesters.
- Remove the wizard insert Marc XML.
Road to explore (I):
cern-get-sso-cookieis the linux command which might help.
- the packages can be found at http://linuxsoft.cern.ch/cern/centos/7/cern/x86_64/Packages/
- there is a python wrapper: https://github.com/sashabaranov/cernsso
- might require to register you application at CERN via https://sso-management.web.cern.ch/
- might be a good idea to understand the difference between
- Might be a good idea to start with a small python script
Road to explore (II):
- the solution can be in https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/flask-sso/latest/flask-sso.pdf since
flaskis not so different from