Resolve "Use pandas.DataFrame in record for author and their affiliation"
- Authors and their affiliations are stored in DataFrame structure.
- The columns of the DataFrame are
- The processing of the authors in now performed when the record is instantiated. It deals with all tricky cases. In the previous version, the processing was performed by the class
- The processing of the authors adds the columns
- The mechanism to format the authors has been redesigned. By default, the authors are formatted as
Last, First. By using the method
reformat_authorit is possible to change to
F. Last, etc.
- The method
format_author_fris removed as well as the module
- Sorting of the authors can be performed at any time either by last name of by their initial order.
- Fix a bug related to the regular expression defining the institute. The affiliation key can contains parenthesis, e.g.
(CPPM). They have to be replaced by
- Closes #86 (closed)