Series of bugs appears during the preparation of the EAP in September 2017. They are related to the user data block in the form as well as in the grid.
In the form
- Update an entry in the history grid (for an vent with a non-empty data block)
- Move to the tab event. In most of the case the data block is empty
- Close the form an reopen it, then the data block is OK
In the grid
- Select an event
- Expand several data blocks
- It is working fine but after several iteration the data block is not displayed properly and the form is corrupted
- The only possibility is to restart the application
Other instabilities appears when filtering the history tables and playing with list, ....