Please refresh page to read latest information
Table of contents
- Table of contents
- General Information
- First steps on Liger
- User Guide
- How to use GPU resources
Ensure you are able to connect to the ICI HPC clusters. As usual for all tests and compilation, you MUST work on a computing node.
This documentation does not provide tutorials on Deep Learning (DL). For that, we encourage you to take a look at:
- MIT introduction to deep learning
- Nvidia resources on deep learning, and developer site
- the courses taught at Master Datascience Paris Saclay and available on https://github.com/m2dsupsdlclass/lectures-labs
- Turing is a part of Liger System.
- Environment Information
- How to use Liger Resources
- Policy of submission and accounting
- Recommendations for acknowledgements in published articles
- Disk Spaces Policy
- SSH public key fingerprints associated with the IDRIS servers
First steps on Liger
Overview on how to use the supuercomputer system for users that have no experience.
- Getting started with Liger
- How to connect on Turing and change password
- How to use module command
- Slurm Quick Start
- Slurm Batch Job Commands
- Interactive execution
- How to know your accounting
Detailed guides with step-by-step processes and examples on how to run AI jobs on GPUs.
- Quick start on Turing
- Running GPU jobs: slurm + singularity
- Using and building containers
- Slurm Commands
How to use GPU resources
Complementary information and specific use cases on the usage of GPU resources.