Auto-generated templates for particles.m and parameters.m
After the implementation of a new model, one can now run
This will create templates for the particles.m and parameters.m file...
- ... including all new particles and parameters
- ... auto-generating LaTeX names, Output names and FeynArts numbers
- ... extending/generating PDGs
Note, some physical information has to be adjusted by the user:
- Electric charge of new particles
- Goldstone corresponding to massive vectors
The files are written to the model directory of the considered model.